Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Monday, January 7, 2013

My new bjj project.

We worked this drill on Saturday for the first class of the year and it was... in a word..

humbling.

In one drill, it is a concentrated dose of everything in bjj that I do poorly. What this means is that I need to spend my time working on it. It involves coordination, inversion, cervical and hamstring flexibility. It also involves beginning to implement the DLR guard. While inverting and spinning is not a part of my style of bjj, it is important to grow and expand.

Oss.

No comments:

Post a Comment