Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Monday, November 28, 2011

When I say Junkyard?

Do you think this:


or do you think this:



Anywho, I did a "junk" workout today, a little bit of this, a little bit of that... Some band work uchikomi, a 1 mile walk to get my hair cut and back (2 miles total), and some double kettlebell work. Just enough to say that I did something. Sometimes that is just enough.

We had a great thanksgiving. I slept a ton. Ate a lot. Helped my father in law by splitting and stacking firewood. Got some long walks in with my wife. Even got to shoot some pellet guns and ride some 4 wheelers. That's what I call living!

Big new changes on my horizon as I am getting ready to change jobs. More details coming soon!

Giving you a big happy Oss!

No comments:

Post a Comment