Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Speaking of supplementation...

One of my favorite activities is checking out bjj dvds (As I get more, my wife is beginning to be very irritated by my pastime that keeps taking over space in out little home.) Here are my top 5 that have really transformed the way I view Jiujitsu. Steadily over the next few weeks, I would like to provide you with reviews, if you would like to consider purchasing these. However, in my humble opinions, these are the absolute shiznit.









Reviews to come and happy viewing!!!

Oss.

No comments:

Post a Comment