Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Friday, August 2, 2013

The best rolled up episodes ... EVAR!

If you have been around the bjj game for a while, you know how big budovideos is. They have been making "Rolled Up" episodes with Budo Jake (A GB black belt...respect) for a while and they are really good. However, I keep watching 2 of the episodes over and over and here they are. Tim Cartmell and Kurt Osiander are as about a far apart from each other as you can get, but they drop some serious knowledge. So, in the immortal words of KO, "GO TRAIN!"



No comments:

Post a Comment