Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Parabens, supple leopard!

Last night at the academy we had a free seminar hosted by Professor Marcos and the folks in our instructor training program as a gesture of giving back in honor of Thanksgiving. I learned so much! To top it off, two of our guys got promoted to Black Belt, including Bill aka the "Supple Leopard", my close friend, mentor and long time open mat training partner.


Bobby, Professor Marcos and Bill.

I cannot express how happy I am for these guys. Bill has technically impeccable jiujitsu. He is humble, kind and has an approach that I only want to emulate. Parabens!

No comments:

Post a Comment