Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting pumped up to train!!!

A friend of mine in Utah trains with Ricky Lundell, the youngest person to receive a black belt in Gracie Jiujitsu under Pedro Sauer, and Cael Sanderson, God of College and Olympic Wrestling. He posted a clip the other day on facebook of some college wrestlers going through a conditioning workout with Tom and Terry Brands, again....legends. I did wrestle in college and can tell you that sport-wide, nobody works as hard as a wrestler. As I was lurking through the web, I found this clip and it is very awesomest.

Enjoy!


Oss

No comments:

Post a Comment