Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Music for the Dance Party!

Got in about two hours of solid no gi jiujitsu last night. Am sore from my head to my toes. But it won't prevent me from coming in for about 3 hours tonight.

My mentor, training partner and friend, Professor Supple Leopard, has entitled the class I teach "Scissor's Friday Night Dance Party." And I was at home this morning needing a musical pick-me-up and I believe, in the spirit of the dance party, I found some great theme music. If this doesn't get your pulse thumping, check it, because you may not have a pulse.

Have a wonderful day!



Ossss!

1 comment:

  1. I'll add to the party...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yryr4y3T4cs

    ReplyDelete