Thank you for joining me!

Welcome to the Happy Grappler. The key to a consistent practice is joy. As an aging athlete, I continue to seek out methods that help to keep a smile on my face, relatively fit and pain free. This is my mental graffiti. Enjoy!

Friday, May 11, 2012

My birthday haul...

This week I celebrated my 44th lap around the sun. It was a wonderful time and I was surrounded by my family and friends. Here's the short list of the stuff I received (in no particular order):

1. New Running Shoes (Asics Gel something something 13)

2. The chance to see the Avengers (TWICE)

3. A new Ipod Nano (replacing my old 4 gigger) plus it has a built in and fairly accurate pedometer.

4. Roy Dean's Brown Belt Requirements (AWESOME)

As I mature, I am amazed at how BJJ and grappling has helped me grow as a person and as a professional. I am honored to be part of this amazing community and I will always give thanks.

Stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment